Saturday, August 10, 2013

Let's get physical, physical...


Check out my new Asics!  I got these sneaks this week and today was the first day I made time to try them out.  I was so excited to put them on and head out with T and E to a campsite down the road.  It was a nice walk.  We saw tons of horses, not something I saw often in Boston, so I took tons of pictures!  I think E enjoyed seeing them for the first time.  When she's older, she'll definitely take a riding lesson if she's interested.  Once we get more settled and secure, I'd like to take my first lesson.  I have a fear of horses, so I'd like to overcome that.  It's also on my list of 30 things to do before I'm 30.  I'll save that list for another day.

Today was such a positive day for me.  I'm typically a homebody and I don't get out much, but since the giant move I know it's important to get out as much as possible.  I can't wait to get out and explore even more.  T mentioned to me that he'd like to show me a path in the woods, not far from the campground that I could potentially use as a running route.  Hopefully we'll get to do that soon.  T also uploaded a running app on my phone so I can tell how long in time and distance I go running and it maps the route, so that's pretty cool.  I just have to figure out how to use it!  I'm not very tech savvy so it could take a while.  Once I figure it out, maybe I'll post about it.  Do you have a running app that you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment