Sunday, August 11, 2013

30 before 30

I won't be 30 until 2017, but I'm a massive procrastinator. So I decided to give myself a few years, instead of just one, to accomplish 30 things before I turn 30.  I wanted to start marking things off this year because so many life changing events were beginning to unfold.

Here's my 30 before 30 list:
  1. Have a baby
  2. Visit France
  3. Ride a horse
  4. Get married
  5. Cook a new recipe for dinner every night for a week
  6. Learn Dutch
  7. Improve my French
  8. Travel to at least five different countries in Europe (not including the NL)
  9. Run a 5K
  10. Run a half marathon
  11. Try escargot
  12. Forgive people who've hurt me in the past
  13. Finish a painting
  14. Fill up a sketchbook
  15. Own a fish or plant and keep alive for more than a week
  16. Read one new book a month for a year
  17. Take a family vacation
  18. Make a new friend
  19. Participate in a yoga class
  20. Start and keep up a blog
  21. Go on a road trip
  22. Complete E's baby book
  23. Make a scrapbook
  24. Get dressed to the 9's...including lipstick and heels!
  25. Finish an entire tube of chap stick
  26. Live somewhere for more than a year
  27. Cook Thanksgiving dinner
  28. Re-illustrate a children's book
  29. Get a massage
  30. Plant a garden, no matter how small or successful

No comments:

Post a Comment